Eye Talk Web App
The Eye Talk Web App is a new companion service to the industry-standard Eye Talk Reference Guide.
Eye Talk Digital subscribers can use this service to browse and search the latest product and price changes on their iPad, iPhone, PC, Mac or Android device.
We are pleased to announce that the App has now entered public beta. This means that all current subscribers to Eye Talk Digital can now access the App from their choice of device simply by following this link.
The Eye Talk Web App is still early in its development, so some of the below features are yet to appear. These yet-to-be-implemented features are marked (Coming Soon) below.
- Spectacle lenses, Contact lenses, Solutions, OTC Ophthalmics, Consultations and DVA Visual Aids
- Product names and data codes
- Recommended Retail Prices
- Lens category & lens type (eg. Spectacle Lenses & Single Vision Stock)
- Fully searchable and sortable
- Included extra features and item numbers (eg. UV protection, Aspheric, etc)
- Spectacle lens diameter and refractive index
- Contact lens water content
- Disposable contact lens pack sizes
- Product sizes for CL solutions and Ophthalmics
- NEW: Customisable lists of your favourite products
- NEW: Export data to printable PDF
- NEW: Customisable margin on Eye Talk prices
- NEW: Days parameter on disposable contact lenses
- Ability to add custom products (Coming Soon)
- Supplier contact details (Brand Finder) (Coming Soon)
- Locate product by data code (Coming Soon)
- View and update your contact details and current subscription expiry date (Coming Soon)
Not a Current Subscriber?
Subscribe now below and see how the Eye Talk Web App can start working for you.